Monday, June 1, 2009

Purse Hunt

I have a confession to make. I am pretty good at picking out clothes, and I am even better at picking out shoes(my passion) but I absolutely suck, I mean SUCK, at picking out hand bags. I don't know why. I just fall short when it comes to the hand bag game. To be honest, I usually try to find a handbag that I can use for everyday until it is wore out and is time to replace it. Tragic flaw right. I know what your thinking. What kind of fashionista doesn't have her whole hook up together? So like every young professional fashionista should do, I am trying to make myself better. So I have officially started my search for a new purse. After being clowned,repeatedly by my friends and family, I have finally decided to throw out all of my old purses and work on my purse game. Now that I have gotten out my confession, I now have another hurdle. That is finding a fabolous purse for a decent price. That is going to be super hard. A great purse will more than likely be priced anywhere between $50- 120. Trust me I am not lying, those purse lovers out there know what I am talkin' about. But they don't call me thrifty for nothing. I am going to have to elicit some help from my trusty shopping partner Mar, and my purse addict sister Licia. She has a purse, bag, tote (what ever you need) in just about every color and size, so I think she would be perfect for the job. My challenge is going to start this week, and I will probably be doing alot of online looking so stay tuned for more. Till then...

Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment