Sunday, October 16, 2011

Flat Monday

Welcome back to Monday everybody. (*huff). Time to get back to work, but don't let that get your feet down. Here are some of my picks that may bring some sunshine to your Monday. Tell me what y'all think?

Pick #1:

Just a pop of color with this blush patent leather flat by Mossimo Supply Company. I love the little personality on the top and the pink is the perfect pop of color. This shoe is really about bringing a little added personality. I would wear this with probably a skinny leg pant just to give the ruffle the attention it needs.

Pick #2



For a more casual Monday try this red hot flat from ALDO Shoes. I like these mainly because they are red and look pretty comfy. Great for a Monday off from the office to run errands, or if your office is pretty hip you could where them there. I would throw these on with my favorite medium wash jeans and go.

Pick #3


Nothing like these easy red flats from Fergalicious to get through your Monday. They are kind of playful but still say "business" at the same time. Also I like these because they can easily transitioned from a business pant to nice pair of jeans.

Well I've done my good deed of the day. I hope these shoes helped to get your day off to a good start!

-Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment