Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's a Macy's Monday

So it looks like Macy's has some great finds online. I found some accessories that may help get your week off to a great start.  Take a look...

First up is this very practical and cute DKNY Handbag. It's available in both red and black. Personally, I would go with the red just because it adds a little bit of attitude to just about wardrobe.  Additionally,  it's perfect as an everyday bag or  for additional color to you outfit. Now the best thing about this bag is it's price. It's price was $245.00 but now it's a cool $182.99.



Next is my one of my favorites. This gorgeous necklace by Guess. I fell in love with it immediately. Now you all should know by now that I love things that I can have multiple uses for and with this is a you can dress up or dress down.  This piece is on sale for $14.99. That's about half off from it's original price of $30.00
 Now last but not least is this Style & Co Boot for $76.50 (down from $109). These boots come to your calf so you could give a little spice to your favorite knee length skirt. This boot is definitely a get great find, and sexy.


















Hope y'all enjoyed and Happy Monday!!!!

-Vix

No comments:

Post a Comment