Wednesday, November 30, 2011

**Update**Clinque Results

Soo the results are in!! And overall they look positive.  I can still see where I have hyper pigmentation, but I have to say they aren't as visible.  I think the best thing about the product was the way it made my skin feel. I have to say my skin has never felt so smooth.

Now the downside of the product is that you only get 1.7oz. That means if you plan on using it twice a day plan to enroll in Clinque's automatic shipment program.  One last thing is that is smells kind of like silicon. But it's not overwhelming.

I used the product as apart of my daily and nightly ritual. Also I used it along side with my regular acne products (Proactive).  So over all what's my rating? I say it's worth the investment over all. Like I said it made my skin feel great.


Here is an updated picture of me after using the product:
Here is a link to my Before post: My Before

No comments:

Post a Comment